Third Party Links
Integra Resources Corp. has provided links from this web site to several other web sites which are arms-length to the Company. The viewer should be aware that in linking to these outside web sites, he or she is leaving the Integra Resources Corp. web site and that the Company is not responsible for the content of any other site.
Information That We Collect
(1) “Google Analytics” cookies (a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc). Google Analytics sets four cookies that allow us to analyze traffic on the website. Google Analytics cookies allow us to recognize and count the number of visitors to this website and to see how visitors move around the site (in particular, what pages of the website are being visited). This helps us to improve the way our website works.
(2) Display and preference settings cookies are placed on your computer for user optimization. For example, if you changed the size of the text on our website when you last visited, a cookie will remember that so that you don’t need to do it again.
(3) “Session cookies” are placed on your computer to identify and maintain a browsing session, and to remember whether you have rejected cookies through your browser settings.
(4) Cookies that track whether a social networking option has been used to forward material from the Site are also placed on your computer so that we know which social networking tools have been used.
These cookies do not collect or track any personal data or information about you as an individual. Instead, they are focused on how the website is used, and seek to enhance the accessibility of the website. If you do not want to accept cookies from our Site, you may configure your web browser so that it does not accept cookies; however, certain functions available on the website may be lost. These cookies do not collect or track any Personal Information.
Our Use of Your Personal Information
We will use your Personal Information to process your subscription or requests for information. We may also use such Personal Information to offer additional information to you about us, our projects, to customize the types of information and promotional materials you receive from us, evaluate how our Site is being used and the audience our Site is reaching, identify market trends and market interests that help us improve the products and services that we offer, and develop and improve the content and operation of our Site to better serve the needs of our subscribers.
(1) Sharing Information with Other Companies. We will not share your Personal Information with affiliates or third parties.
(2) Email Addresses. We will use your email addresses to send you news releases. If you submit an inquiry via email about your subscription, for security reasons we may ask you to provide additional information so we can verify your identity.
(4) Promotional Materials. We may send you information which we believe to be relevant to your interests. Though we hope you gain value from the email messages you receive, you can choose to opt out of receiving further messages by following the instructions provided at the bottom of each email.
We will reveal your personal information without your prior permission only when we have reason to believe that the disclosure of this information is required to establish the identity of, to contact or to initiate legal proceedings against a person or persons who are suspected of infringing rights or property belonging to us or to others who could be harmed by your activities or of persons who could (deliberately or otherwise) transgress upon these rights and property. We reserve the right to disclose personal information when we have good reason to believe that this is required to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
(1) You have the right to information about what personal data we process, how and on what basis as set out in this policy.
(2) You have the right to access your own personal data to understand whether we hold information about you and, if so, for us to give you certain details about that information and/or the information itself. This is commonly known as a subject access request, which you may request by contacting us through firstname.lastname@example.org. We may require additional information to verify your identity before handing over your information.
(3) You can correct any inaccuracies in your personal data. To do so contact us through email@example.com
(4) You have the right to request that we erase your personal data where we were not entitled under the law to process it or it is no longer necessary to process it for the purpose it was collected.
(5) While you are requesting that your personal data is corrected or erased or are contesting the lawfulness of our processing, you can request for its use to be restricted while we comply with your request.
(6) You have the right to object to data processing where we are relying on a legitimate interest to do so and you think that your rights and interests outweigh our own and you wish us to stop.
(7) You have the right to receive a copy of your personal data and to transfer your personal data to another data controller. We will not charge for this and will in most cases aim to do this within one month. We may require additional information to verify your identity before handing over your information.
(8) You have the right to be notified of a data security breach concerning your personal data.
Although we take the security of your Personal Information very seriously and are constantly improving our efforts to protect it, no electronic communication over the Internet can be guaranteed to be completely secured. Should a breach of personal data occur (whether in respect of you or someone else) then we will take notes and keep evidence of that breach. If the breach is likely to result in a risk to the rights and freedoms of individuals then we will also notify the Information Commissioner’s Office.
Advertising Features are in place to help us better understand our site visitors across devices using Google’s signed-in data (cross device tracking).
Google Analytics will associate the visitation information that it collects from our site and/or apps with Google information from accounts of signed-in users who have consented to this association for the purpose of ads personalization. This Google information may include end user location, search history, YouTube history and data from sites that partner with Google – and is used to provide aggregated and anonymized insights into users’ cross device behaviors. Such data may be accessed and/or deleted by end users via My Activity https://myactivity.google.com/myactivity
Google Analytics Advertising Features
The following advertising features are in use on integraresources.com and Integra Resources website subdomains:
- Integrated services that require Google Analytics to collect data for advertising purposes, including the collection of data via advertising cookies and identifiers
- Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting
- Remarketing with Google Analytics
- Google Display Network Impression Reporting
Google Analytics collects anonymous data about website traffic via Google advertising cookies and identifiers, in addition to data collected through a standard Google Analytics implementation.
We use such data for in an aggregated and anonymous manner for online advertising remarketing purposes.
You can opt-out of the Google Analytics Advertising Features through Ads Settings, Ad Settings for mobile apps, or any other available means (for example, the NAI’s consumer opt-out) and Google Ads opt-out for the web https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/